This historic beautiful building with good bones is now one of Sacramento’s most distinct and prominent office spaces. Built as a fruit and vegetable cannery in the early 1900s, this East Sacramento property was eventually rehabilitated and converted to office use in the 1980s. Fulcrum acquired The Cannery in 2006 with long-term plans to recreate its identity while honoring its historic character.
Encompassing an entire city block in the rapidly improving Alhambra Corridor the 275,363 square-foot masonry two-story building attracts local, regional, and national tenants as a result of its ideal location to the freeway systems and the close proximity to the amenities of the very active Midtown submarket.
The Cannery offers expansive open floor plates of brick, concrete, and glass with possible 18 foot ceilings, skylights, and within close proximity to the best restaurant and entertainment venues in the urban core. The market is waiting to be truly exposed to Sacramento’s exciting urban office opportunity.
- Adaptive re-use of an infill site (smart growth)
- Central to Sacramento’s major medical corridor
- Largest contiguous block of available space in the submarket
- Over $125,000,000 invested in adjacent properties over past 3 years (Sutter, Mercy CHW, Trammell Crow).
- Savings attributable to leasing existing space vs. ground up development
- Existing data center infrastructure
- Within walking distance of UC Davis Medical Center main campus.
- Distinctive, irreplaceable architectural elements
- Within ¼ mile of light rail
- Walkable to some of the cities best cafes, restaurants and bars
- On-site fitness center
- BPM LLP
- Boulder Associates
- California Family Fitness
- Edward Jones
- Formational Environmental, LLC
- MEPS – GSA
- NOOR, LLC
- One Workplace
- Sequoia Surgical, Inc.
- Sola Solan
- UCD Cal Fresh
- UCD Health System – Cancer Regis
- UCS Health System
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)