University Research Park
Poised to be one of the areas most innovative research and development campuses, Fulcrum seized the opportunity to acquire the University Research Park (URP) located in Davis, California. With approximately 306,000 square feet of space and a mix of Research/ Technology/ Science/ Office & Business tenants, URP is the largest of its kind in the region. The campus is made up of 17 distinct buildings situated on 33-acres. URP is only one mile from downtown Davis and the University of California, Davis, also conveniently located 20 minutes from both downtown Sacramento and Sacramento International Airport.
- Patelco Credit Union
- Siemens Corporation
- InnerPlant Inc.
- UCD Office of Education
- Physical Edge
- Avesta Associates
- US Housing, LLC
- Ennetix, Inc.
- Larry Walker Associates
- Michael Johnson, LLC
- Marrone Bio
- Sun West Foods
- ADM-Archer Daniels Midland Company
- UCD- DeCarli
- CVF Capital Partners
- Community Psychiatry
- Communicare Health Centers, Inc.
- UC Regent Office of Research
- Yolo Solano Air Quality Management District
- West Yost & Associates
- Many world class tenants
- Events and amenities connecting tenants
- Close proximity to UCD Campus and downtown Davis
- Actively involved with the University of California.
- An environment for your business and employees to flourish
- Easy walk to 20+ restaurants and stores
- Bus stops to Davis, UCD Campus, and the region
- Amtrak Depot nearby
- Sacramento Airport 20 minutes away
- Multiple internet and telco providers
- Bicycle friendly and connected community
- Attractive outdoor spaces
- Physical Edge fitness center on site
- 16 Acres of recreation park adjacent
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Responsive facility and property management
- Automated service request system
- Tenant surveys and focus groups
- Responsible and accessible owners/managers